The 6 Best Tools to Use in Digital Media Marketing
Most small businesses today launch with big vision, great energy and huge amounts of competent ideas. In the last year, 2,116,877 new small businesses were registered in Australia, yet over 60% of small business’s ceased operations within the first 3 years. In turn, competition between small businesses has grown enormously, and only the most relevant businesses will have success. So, this is the time when your business needs a great marketing strategy and resourceful digital marketing tricks and tool, in order to successfully market your brand and products. Furthermore, a quality digital marketing strategy will allow your business to effectively analyse customer insights that in turn, generate leads for your continuous success. With this in mind, we have gathered the six most powerful and effective tools that your business can use to successfully promote your brand, product and service.
1. Hotjar Hotjar is one of the best valued heat mapping tools, that allow businesses to live record customer actions on their websites. The Hotjar tool allows you to analyse where customers are most frequently navigating on your website.
This tool is extremely useful in determining the type of content and pages that are most attractive to your customers. In turn, your business can use this data to generate more leads through the promotion of your business.
2. Canva Canva is an amazing graphic design tool that can help you create social media posts for platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The tool has an effortless ‘drag and drop’ option, through which you can easily create content, infographics and even posters for your advertisements. Canva provides a seamless and user-friendly solution to your creative design needs, which will make your life much easier!
3. Hootsuite With the average person spending 116 minutes per day on social media, the reach of an effective social media marketing campaign, has arguably grown beyond that of traditional print and media advertising. Hootsuite is a leading social media management platform. The platform utilises software that allows users to interact with their target customers, through an easy-to-use graphical user interface. Furthermore, Hootsuite also facilitate a ‘schedule tool’ which allows users to program future content delivery. This saves users considerable time and creates consistency in the amount of content that is delivered by your business.
Credit: Hootsuite 2018
4. MailChimp With all the fan-fare surrounding social media advertising these days, you can be forgiven for thinking that email in an ineffective source of marketing. However, this is a commonly held misconception, as email marketing is still an effective digital marketing tool for businesses that have retained an email-based client list. Mailchimp is one of the hottest email marketing software tools available right now. Although the company was founded 19 years ago, they posted a record $525 million dollar revenue in 2017. This incredible tool boasts a wide range of email templates and features a convenient ‘drag and drop’ functionality to manage your business’s content. MailChimp’s software will save a lot of your time, whilst still creating eye catching emails for your target market.
5. Trello Trello is a cornerstone foundation for any business’s digital marketing strategy, through improving your business’s onboard coherence. The software features a project management and organisational placement tool that will assist your employees in organising and assigning tasks, as well as creating deadlines and checklists for assigned projects. Trello’s free software will also assist in sharing blog and other work elements hassle free.
5. Google Keyword Planner Google’s Keyword Planner is a completely free software that can be used to promote search engine optimisation (SEO). This software will guide you in scrutinising keywords, based on their volume of importance for your marketing campaign. These keywords can be incorporated into your content to gain more traffic. With Google Keyword Planner, you can set the basis of internal SEO campaigns, that can be tracked even if you have outsourced SEO work. Thus, ensuring your business is using the right keywords for the most effective results for your business.
Credit: Google ads 2018
Conclusion Having good digital marketing strategy will help ensure your business achieves the set goals and marketing campaign objectives. To have success in this ultra-competitive market, quality software tools are imperative. Without these tools, your digital marketing strategy will ineffective. Thus, these tools should be regularly updated and implemented in order to provide your business with the best results.